Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I wish

I wish that Dooce wouldn't post so many nothing posts. Of that there was an easier way to read through her archives. I'm just just starting off April 2007 and I'm over the posts that are nothing more than links to someone elses post, or picture or something else that, because it is now years later, has an expired link. I don't want to see anymore posts of just one random picture that she took because she thinks it looks arty. I just want the meat. I want the stories, the insight, the funny little tales. All of the extra posts detract from that. Thoughts?

Oh, and anyone else out in Blogland all up in arms about Kelle Hamptons naked picture of Nella? I like Kelle in small doses and I even follow her Instagram, so I suppose Ive seen "The Picture" but I cant say that I noticed a naked Nella. I think, if anything, this should be a warning to all people who stand in bathrooms and take pictures of yourself to post on social media. Not only are we all disgusted by the fact that you take pictures of yourself in the same room you go to poop, you never know when you're going to inadvertently show the world your nasty grandma bra that has seen one (or two) years of wear too many, your naked little kids bits and pieces, or you know, a used tampon floating in the toilet. I'm just saying. Bathroom photogs beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment