Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finally Dooce-ing

How on earth have I spent all of these years wandering around the interwebs and the blogospheres only to miss DOOCE?!? I was obviously hanging out on all the wrong blogs and in all the bright shinny corners of the internet to miss this gem. I only learned about her recently so I'm making it a point to go back through her archives and read all of her posts. Much to my husbands chagrin I'm already in July 2005. Eventually, I have a feeling I'll go back and read her soon-to-be-ex-husbands blog as well. Sad to know that they are filling divorce papers. I'm pretty excited about my new favorite past time. My husband? He's less than thrilled with having even more limited computer access. I'm less than thrilled with his smelly farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment